Friday, December 19, 2008

5 more days to Christmas! :)


How are you, Friends? I am currently enjoying my Christmas holiday leave :) from today until Dec 30 :) That's 12 days away from work...... heheheh... what a bliss!!!

I will need to buck up on getting Christmas presents ready. I have not even started!

I will leave you all, this beautiful Friday, with these 7 lovely songs from Kelly Clarkson and Carrie Underwood :) I'm very sure you'll love them and don't ask me who's better 'cos they're both SUPERB :) Thank God for them. Have a blessed weekend Friends, and Merry Christmas :)


"My Grown Up Christmas List" by Kelly Clarkson


"O Holy Night" by Kelly Clarkson


"Hark! The Herald Angels Sing" by Carrie Underwood


"What Child Is This?" by Carrie Underwood


"The First Noel" by Carrie Underwood


"O Holy Night" by Carrie Underwood


"Do You Hear What I Hear?" by Carrie Underwood

4 Comments:

Blogger Ron said...

Great songs, John! Thanks for sharing. These are definately some of my favorite tunes!

Tuesday, December 23, 2008 2:11:00 AM  
Blogger MysLykeMeeh said...

Wow--u sure like what's the best!

Tuesday, December 23, 2008 1:50:00 PM  
Blogger John said...

Ron, you mean definitely, right? :)

Yes, Mys Lyke Meeh. Do you?

Thursday, December 25, 2008 10:02:00 AM  
Blogger Donna said...

You chose my all time favorites for this post, John. I could listen to the song "Oh Holy Night" everyday of the year. Thank you for sharing!

Saturday, December 27, 2008 8:13:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home